HRET HIIN uses the LISTSERV® platform to encourage peer-to-peer networking, share HRET HIIN events and resources, and highlight innovative approaches to reduce harm. To limit unnecessary email traffic, the LISTSERVs® are moderated. Participating HRET HIIN hospitals and partners are welcome to join any or all of the LISTSERVs® listed below. To join, please complete this form.
HRET HIIN Topic-Specific LISTSERV®:
Adverse Drug Events (ADE) – includes any injury to a patient resulting from a medication intervention.
- Data Analytics - forum for hospitals to share tips, best practices, lessons learned, tools, and stories related to data collection, data submission, data analysis and data reporting for the HRET HIIN project.
- Health Care Disparities - includes efforts on elimination of health care disparities and promotion of equity of care.
- Hospital-Wide Topics - includes Culture of Safety/Worker Safety, Falls, Diagnostic Error, Malnutrition, Pressure Injuries/Ulcers, Undue Radiation Exposure and Venous thromboembolism (VTE).
- ICU - includes Ventilator-Associated Events (VAE), Delirium and Airway Safety.
- Infections - includes Antibiotic Stewardship, Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI), Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI), Central Line-Associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI), Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDROs) and Surgical Site Infection (SSI).
- Patient & Family Engagement - patients, families, providers, clinicians and caregivers all will benefit from this discussion.
- Readmissions - Please note this will be a Discussion Forum through Huddle for Care, an interactive community innovating care transition solutions.
- Rural/Critical Access Hospitals – forum to discuss challenges and opportunities unique to Rural/Critical Access Hospitals.
- Sepsis - discussion on data collection, bundles, antibiotics, signs and symptoms of Sepsis.